Drug Infonet provides drug and disease information for your healthcare needs. Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common health questions. Look on the Manufacturer Info page to link to pharmaceutical company pages. Click to Health Info and Health News for the latest in healthcare developments.
Drug Infonet brings this free resource to you so that you become a more informed consumer of healthcare.
Medical Reference and Study
- Interactive Atlases of Human Anatomy - Digital images of human anatomy; includes explanations of structures (Brain, Brain Stem, Thoracic Organs).
- Interactive Knee - Digital images, definitions and clinical explanations of human knee
- Preview The Heart - Teaching tool, audio and video.
- Three Dimensional Medical Reconstruction - Digital graphic atlas of human body for education and research of anatomy.
- UW - Anatomy Teaching Module List - Digital graphic Radiology tutorial file; normal knee, distal thigh, radiographic anatomy, etc.
- Visible Human Project - Digital atlas of human body from National Library of Medicine.
- Whole Brain
Atlas - Complete reference: structures, functions, explanation, video of diseases etc.