Drug Infonet provides drug and disease information for your healthcare needs. Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common health questions. Look on the Manufacturer Info page to link to pharmaceutical company pages. Click to Health Info and Health News for the latest in healthcare developments.
Drug Infonet brings this free resource to you so that you become a more informed consumer of healthcare.
- American Psychology Association - PsychNET - Information for the public and members; media, science, practice, education, etc.
- Facts for
Families - Psychiatric
disorders affecting children and adolescents; depressed child, teen suicide, child sexual abuse, etc.
- Mental Health Net - Self-help resources including rating system.
- Mental Health World - Different perspectives for promoting good mental health with articles relating first hand experiences with various aspects of mental health.
- Online Clinics - Private and immediate connections to licensed clinicians in your state.
- Psych Central - Grohol's Mental Health Page - Index for psychology, support, and mental health issues and resources; newsletter, booklist, mental disorder symptoms, etc.
- PSYCHE: American Psychology Association - An interdisciplinary journal of research on consciousness.
- Wing of Madness: A Depression Guide - A guide by a layman for laymen; explanation, self-test, personal experience, etc.