Drug Infonet provides drug and disease information for your healthcare needs. Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common health questions. Look on the Manufacturer Info page to link to pharmaceutical company pages. Click to Health Info and Health News for the latest in healthcare developments.
Drug Infonet brings this free resource to you so that you become a more informed consumer of healthcare.
Hospitals - Mid-Western United States
- Alpena General Hospital - Alpena, MI.
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Center - Findlay & Bluffton, OH.
- Boys Town National Research Hospital - Omaha, NE.
- Carle Foundation Hospital - Urbana, IL.
- Children's Memorial Hospital - Chicago, IL.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, OH.
- Edward Health Services Corporation - Naperville, IL.
- Indiana University Medical Center - Indianapolis, IN; Radiology Department.
- Loyola University Medical Center - Maywood, IL.
- Marquette General Hospital -
- Mayo Clinic - Team practice of medicine enhanced by medical education and research; clinics and hospitals in five states.
- Medical College of Ohio Hospitals - South Toledo, OH.
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center - Chicago, IL.
- Saint Francis Hospital of Evanston - Evanston, IL.
- Saint John Medical Center - Tulsa, OK.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics(including Virtual Hospital) - Iowa City, IN.
- University of Kansas Medical Center (Pulse) - Kansas City, KS.
- University of Michigan Medical Center - Ann Arbor, MI.
- University of Wisconsin Dept. of Family Medicine - Madison, WI.
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics - Madison, WI.
- Washington University Medical Center - St. Louis, MO.