Drug Infonet provides drug and disease information for your healthcare needs. Visit our FAQ page to find answers to common health questions. Look on the Manufacturer Info page to link to pharmaceutical company pages. Click to Health Info and Health News for the latest in healthcare developments.
Drug Infonet brings this free resource to you so that you become a more informed consumer of healthcare.
Hospitals - North Eastern United States
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center - Elmira, NY.
- Bay Park Medical - Brooklyn, NY.
- Beth Israel Hospital - Boston, MA.
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Center - Findlay & Bluffton, OH.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Boston, MA.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Cleveland, OH.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center - Philadelphia, PA.
- Hackensack University Medical Center - Hackensack, NJ.
- Holy Family Hospital and Medical Center - Methuen, MA.
- Holy Name Hospital - Teaneck, NJ.
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center - Baltimore, MD.
- Kettering Medical Center - Kettering, OH.
- Lahey Clinic - Burlington, MA.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center - New Hyde Park, NY.
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Boston, MA.
- Mayo Clinic - Team practice of medicine enhanced by medical education and research; clinics and hospitals in five states.
- Medical College of Ohio Hospitals - South Toledo, OH.
- New England Medical Center - Floating Hospital for Children - Boston, MA.
- New York University Medical Center - Manhattan, NY.
- Penn State's Milton S. Hershey
Medical Center - Hershey, PA.
- Saint Francis Medical Center - Pittsburgh, PA.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital - Philadelphia, PA.
- Univeristy of Connecticut Health Center - Storrs, CT. Quick access page.
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (Oncolink) - Philadelphia, PA.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Pittsburgh, PA.
- University of Rochester Medical Center - Rochester, NY.
- UMDNJ - University Hospital - Newark, NJ.
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale, PA.
- Yale New Haven Medical Center - New Haven, CT.